Thursday, August 13, 2009

Running Commentary

There's a bit of blue sky and sun coming through our tiny, high-up, window in the Solace office in Clifton Hill today. I just hung our signature clock up from an old piece of string that I believe is attached the the ceiling. Stu is working here and he hasn't noticed yet.

Today I'll work on preparing for Sunday Stuff this week. I've got a short segment on Grace, getting some prayer stuff organised for Children and Adults (adults will do a choice of three praying stations, so we need stuff for each station). It will be 'beer o'clock' with Stu and Olivia this arvo: it's nice to sink a brew and have a winge with your colleagues! Otherwise, I'm starting to plan a working bee at SPACE and there's ongoing work pulling together strategic planning for the medium term. Feels like a god day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment